Terms and Conditions
What information do we collect?
We collect solicited personal information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to our newsletter, purchase an item from us, respond to a survey or fill out a form. When interacting with our website, where appropriate, you may be asked to enter the following; your name, e-mail address, phone number and other personal information where it is reasonably necessary for one or more of the business’s functions or activities. You may, however, visit our site anonymously or choose to use a pseudonym. Should Nats Levi.com receive unsolicited personal information that does not meet the conditions set above, we will destroy the information as soon as practicable but only if it is lawful and reasonable to do so.
What we use your information for?
Any of the necessary information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
• To personalise your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs).
• To address feedback (we may contact you in response to your feedback submitted through our surveys or online platforms).
• To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you).
• To send periodic emails. The email address you provide may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information.
How we protect your information?
All personal information you provide to us is stored in our secure database. Reasonable steps have been implemented in order to protect your personal information from interference, misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modification, and disclosure when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
All prices stated on the current website are denominated in New Zealand Dollars (NZD) and all orders are processed in New Zealand Dollars (NZD). All prices include GST when purchased in New Zealand and exclude GST when purchased elsewhere; prices do not include shipping, which is charged according to delivery location. Your bank may charge you a fee to transact in NZD, please refer to your bank terms and conditions for more information.
When purchasing from New Zealand your order will include GST to the value of 15% of your total invoice. When purchasing from outside of New Zealand you declare that you are not in New Zealand and will not be making use of the supply in New Zealand, your purchase is GST free.
How do we protect cardholder data?
All transactions on the website use industry best-practice encryption and security including SSL/TLS. We do not store cardholder data for longer than is necessary to process the payment through our payment gateway, and these details are never stored in our database at any time. Nats Levi.com staff, contractors and developers have no access at any time, under any circumstances to any card data entered into the website.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Opting Out and Unsubscribing
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include an unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email. You may also choose to contact us using the contact information provided under the section ‘Contact’.
We take all reasonable steps to ensure your personal details are up to date, correct, and complete. At any time, you have the right to:
• Review the personal information you have supplied us
• Request that your personal information may not be used to contact you
• Request that your personal information be removed from any solicited list used by us
• Request that your personal information be deleted from our records
• To opt out of being contacted by us
Correction of personal information
You may, at any time, request access to the personal information, which we hold about you by sending an email to email@example.com. We will respond to such request within a reasonable time of it being received by us, without any charge to you. We will take such steps as are reasonable to correct information to ensure that it is accurate, up to date, complete, relevant and not misleading.
Auckland, New Zealand.
Making a Complaint
If you wish to make a complaint, you should contact us by mail, email, or telephone at the details above. We will take such steps as are reasonable to investigate complaints, within a reasonable time of such complaint being received by us. We will give you a written notice of the investigations, which have been carried out, and the outcome of your complaint.
The information contained in the website is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your doctor or other health care professional. You should not use the information available on or through the natslevi.com website for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration unless specifically stated.
Please note we don’t offer refunds to our events. You are welcome to transfer your ticket to someone else if you can no longer attend – please advise us of this so we can update our records. If you have purchased a ticket to a ‘Nats levi.com Retreat’ and are requesting a refund, unfortunately we cannot offer a refund however we can credit your purchase amount towards any other Nats Levi.com products.
Nats Levi.com Ltd shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
Photography & Video Recording
By purchasing a ticket to one of our events you consent to us using your image and/or likeness in any photography or video recordings we create, unless otherwise advised by you. These recordings may be used for promotional purposes or otherwise at anytime in the future. Photographic, video or audio recording equipment for any purpose other than private non-commercial purposes is not permitted by any attendee of the event. Accreditation must be acquired and approved by the Nats Levi.com Team, prior to the event, should you wish to make any such recordings.
Comments, feedback, testimonials
If you provide us with comments, feedback or testimonials, whether written, verbal or otherwise, you consent to us using this information and or likeness in our marketing collateral. Please note we will not identify you by name unless you have given us permission to do so. Should you wish to revoke any information you have provided us please advise us by contacting and we will remove reference to your remarks in any future collateral.
Nats Levi.com Products
Payment information – currency
All prices stated on the website are denominated in New Zealand Dollars (NZD) and all orders are processed in NZD. All prices include GST; prices do not include shipping, which is charged according to delivery location.
Customs & Duties
For any orders shipped outside of New Zealand the customer is the importer of the product and will be responsible for all customs import duties and any associated taxes.
All orders are processed and sent from New Zealand. Your tracking details will be sent by email following the confirmation of your order. Below is an indication of delivery times:
New Zealand: 2 – 3 working days. Orders are sent with CourierPost.
Australia: 6 – 10 working days. Orders are sent with NZ Post.
Rest of world: 8 – 12 working days. Orders are sent with NZ Post.
Refund policy – eBooks
Please choose eBooks carefully before completing your order, no refunds, credits or transfers are available for eBook purchases.
Ebooks are only available for download as an Epub or Imobi file. These files can only be opened with an eBook reader program or with an iPad, Kindle, or eBook reading device. These files cannot be printed.
Online Challenges 4-7 Week Programmes
The contents of online challenges are for informational purposes only and are not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you have regarding a medical condition, and before undertaking any diet, dietary supplement, exercise, or other health program. The Nats Levi.com Group of companies and it’s associates, contractors and employees are not responsible for adverse effects resulting from your use or reliance on any information contained in any course.
Refund policy – online challenges
Please choose online courses carefully before completing your order, no refunds, credits or transfers are available for online course purchases.
Terms and conditions of competitions
• Employees of Nats Levi.com Ltd or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
• There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
• This completion is open to all persons residing in New Zealand and over the age of 15 years.
• Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter will be advised in the promotional material for the relevant competition
• Closing date for entry will be advised in the promotional material for the relevant competition. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
• No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
Prizes and winning
• The rules of any competition and the prize for each winner will be advised in the promotional material for that competition
• The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
• The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
• No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
• Winners will be chosen:
• At random by software programmed to do so, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
• The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
• The promoter will notify the winner when the prize will be sent.
• The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by New Zealand law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand.
• If you provide us with an email address you consent to us sending you emails for promotional purposes, note that you do have the option to unsubscribe from these emails at any time.
• The winner agrees to the use of his/her name in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current New Zealand data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
• Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
• This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Nats Levi.com Ltd and not to any other party.